Last Revised: July 20, 2022
Where are you located?
The Furnace Store is an online business that operates without a physical address. Our warranty is covered by the largest furnace and air conditioning manufacturer in North America (Goodman), and our head office and warehouse are both located in Calgary, Alberta.
Who pays for shipping?
The Furnace Store pays for all shipping costs, including for returns in the rare event that equipment arrives damaged. Please note that shipping charges can and will apply on remote deliveries, at The Furnace Store’s discretion.
How long will it take for my equipment to be delivered or shipped?
Because we have a large inventory housed in our warehouse, we are able to offer delivery within 1-7 business days of purchase for most equipment. For a more precise delivery or shipping date for a particular purchase, please contact us.
What types of payment are accepted?
The Furnace Store accepts online payments using Visa or Mastercard. You can also split your purchase into 4 bi-weekly payments with PayBright. Click here for more information.
The item I want to purchase is out of stock. When will it be restocked?
Because we house a large inventory, we most often have all of the equipment listed on the website in stock or already on order. If we do happen to be out of an item, please contact us so that we can make every effort to make the product available to you as soon as possible. In the rare case where a product is not available, we will work with you to find an alternative that meets your needs.
Who delivers the items I purchase?
We use multiple trusted couriers, depending on the location of the delivery.
We carefully inspect all of our products prior to shipping them to our valued customers. Despite our commitment to quality assurance, we understand that on occasion, equipment may be damaged during shipping. In these situations, the following conditions apply:
- Damage must be reported by email within 48 hours of receipt of purchase.
- The Furnace Store will arrange to ship you a replacement purchase after we confirm that your equipment arrived damaged. Alternatively, the Furnace Store will refund the full amount of purchase to your credit card.
- Refunds will be processed immediately upon receipt of the returned item. An email will be sent indicating the refund has been processed. The amount refunded will be 100% of your total purchase, minus the credit card processing fees.
- Customers can return or exchange damaged equipment at their nearest Goodman dealer or they can arrange to ship the equipment back to the Furnace Store.
- If damaged equipment needs to be returned, the Furnace Store will pay for all return shipping costs.
- All original manufacturer’s content must be returned with the equipment, including any manuals, accessories, and/or packaging materials
- Please go to Receiving Your Delivery for full details.
If a return is initiated for any other reason than damage occurred during shipping, customers are subject to a restocking fee of $150 for furnaces or air conditioners, and $50 for all other items. All returns must be initiated within 48 hours of receipt of purchase.
Fees For Refunded Payments
When we issue a refund you will receive 100% of your total purchase back, minus the credit card processing fees for your transaction. These fees are charged to us by our credit card processor and are non-refundable.