At the Furnace Store, we carefully inspect all of our products prior to shipping them to our valued customers. This commitment to providing exceptional customer service ensures that the equipment we sell arrives directly to our customers’ doors in excellent condition.
Despite our commitment to quality assurance, we understand that on occasion, equipment may be damaged during shipping. In these situations, the following conditions apply:
- Damage must be reported by email within 48 hours of receipt of purchase.
- The Furnace Store will arrange to ship you a replacement purchase after we confirm that your equipment arrived damaged.
- Alternatively, the Furnace Store will refund the full amount of the purchase to your credit card.
- Refunds will be processed immediately upon receipt of the returned item. An email will be sent indicating the refund has been processed. The amount refunded will be 100% of your total purchase, minus the credit card processing fees.
- Customers can return or exchange damaged equipment at their nearest Goodman dealer or they can arrange to ship the equipment back to the Furnace Store.
- If damaged equipment needs to be returned, the Furnace Store will pay for all return shipping costs.
- All original manufacturer’s content must be returned with the equipment, including any manuals, accessories, and/or packaging materials
- Please go to Receiving Your Delivery for full details.
If a return is initiated for any reason other than damage occurred during shipping, customers are subject to a restocking fee of $150 for furnaces or air conditioners and $50 for all other items. All returns must be initiated within 48 hours of receipt of purchase.